March 13, 2020
At Jim Thorpe Neighborhood Bank, the health and well-being of our customers, staff, and communities are our top priority. We understand the concern you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being responsive to the needs of our customers and staff as the situation evolves.
Steps and recommendations currently in place at Jim Thorpe Neighborhood Bank:
JTNB will continue normal banking operations at all locations. Our staff is actively monitoring recommendations and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and federal, state and local agencies to help ensure the actions we are taking are in line with best practices. We are also actively communicating with our employees to ensure that our entire organization is prepared to act on any guidance we may receive.
For additional information about COVID-19, get the latest update from the Centers for Disease Control at cdc.gov or your local health department website.
JTNB employees enjoy seeing you in our branches and we will continue to provide one-on-one in-branch service. However, we fully understand that you may prefer to limit your daily interactions. Below are several ways you can access your account.
- Telephone Banking – Access your account 24/7 by calling (877) 972-4636.
- Online Banking – Access your account remotely 24/7 quickly and easily through your desktop. If you have not enrolled in online access, it only takes a few minutes. Register now by visiting https://www.jtnb.com.
- iMobile Banking – Access your account remotely 24/7 quickly and easily using our mobile app on a smartphone or tablet.
- iMobile Check Deposit – Make deposits anywhere, anytime by scanning and electronically transmitting your checks.
- Online Bill Pay – Easily and safely schedule bill payments from the convenience of your desktop, smartphone, or tablet.
- Drive-thru Windows – Most of our branches have drive-thru service availability. Visit our website for service locations https://www.jtnb.com.
- ATMs – All branches are equipped with an automated teller machine; visit https://www.jtnb.com/hours-locations/atm-locations for more information.
We understand there may be instances where you find yourself facing financial difficulties. We are here to help, and we encourage our customers who may be impacted or need assistance to contact us at (570) 325-3631 so we can help you find a solution.
You should also know that the coronavirus could accelerate the activities of cyber criminals who prey upon the public's concerns. Fraudsters look for ways to gain trust and information they can use to gain access to your account. As a reminder, we do keep in touch with clients and provide service through legitimate calls, emails and texts. However, we will never ask you to provide or verify your: full Social Security or account numbers; one-time password; username or password: or answers to security questions over the phone. Know what to look for so you can help stop identity theft and fraud while protecting your accounts.
You are a valued Customer of JTNB and we appreciate the loyalty, trust and confidence you place in us to help you manage your money and reach your financial goals. Please know that we have and will continue to monitor this situation and take whatever steps we can to mitigate the impacts of COVID-19 for our customers, while providing you the level of service you deserve and expect.
Jim Thorpe Neighborhood Bank Management