Jim Thorpe Neighborhood Bank (JTNB) Debit MasterCard®
Even better than checks/ Get cash & spend it too
- 24/7 access to cash available at most ATMs nationwide
- Check your balance
- Make deposits, transfers
- Make purchases
- No fee for withdrawals at JTNB ATM machines
- Fees will be applied when used for Point of Sale (POS) transactions using a PIN number
- ATMs at other locations may impose additional charges
- Fees will be applied when used for withdrawals at ATMs not owned by JTNB, learn more about our MoneyPass system.
To report a lost or stolen debit cards please contact 1-800-264-5578
As a valued Customer we are pleased to offer you MasterCard Secure Code.
For more information and to register please click the link below:
CHIP CARDS AT JTNB!
Stronger account security with chip cards
Your Jim Thorpe Neighborhood Bank debit chip cards feature a tiny microprocessor in the card. Using your new chip card in a chip-enabled terminal creates unique data for that transaction, providing an extra layer of protection for your account. Your new chip card brings the additional security at no cost to you.
Easy to use
Retailers are installing chip enabled terminals at their cash registers where your chip card can be used easily and securely. Simply insert your chip card into the slot at the bottom, leaving your card in the terminal until the transaction is approved and completed. After the transaction completes, you will then remove your card. You can use your debit chip card for signature and PIN transactions. Plus- if you travel internationally, chip cards are accepted and preferred in over 130 countries worldwide!